Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Drink cart || 2 ways



The great thing about decorating your home, or even what you wear, is there aren't really any rules about what you can or can't do. If you like it, go for it!

The same goes for a drink/bar cart. I love that there are so many ways you can use one!

I use mine in the most traditional way- for drinks, but styled it in my living room, to show you how fun it is to use it for other things! 

My cart is from Target, but I found it brand new, at Goodwill!!! Can you believe that I actually left without it?! Then I came to my senses and drove back 10min later to retrieve it.
It sits in a little corner in my dining/kitchen area and it's the perfect spot for it.


I don't normally have this many glasses sitting out in the open {cause 4 sets of little hands is dangerous}, but took all my pretty glasses out for these pictures.


These vintage glasses were my most recent thrift find. I'd say $12 is a great deal for 6 glasses. I only wish there were more!


There's literally a million ways you can use this to store your drinks, glasses, etc, but I like to keep it simple. But fresh flowers? A must, in my books.


They make it look luxe and I always say that fresh flowers bring life to any space.


Here's one more look at where it's tucked away. I love that the pink from the print ties in with the fresh flowers, as well. Even in a little corner, a love a feminine touch!


After I moved the cart to the living room, I honestly didn't want to move it back. I absolutely loved it as a side table!


It's unexpected, but still so functional! Not to mention, the gold worked so well in there!


 I did end up putting it back in the kitchen, but if I ever get tired of it in there, I know exactly where it's going!

Don't be afraid to try something different. You may not like it, but you may end up loving it!


1 comment:

Go ahead, I'm listening...