Monday, January 11, 2016

Progress.


I know, I promised to have some pretty bathroom pictures for you, but time got away from me and I was waiting for things to arrive. 
The downside to ordering online is you never know what your gonna get, so theres an item I need to return and re-order- sigh.
I can say that I am about half way done, though!

Here's a small peak…


I wonder how many of you thought that the color was actually going on the walls, rather than the vanity, when you saw the project board :)

I've also been working on my living room- AGAIN. 
Once all the Christmas decorations came down, it was extremely empty in there, which is what I was afraid was going to happen.

I'm not quite finished and I'm still waiting for my new rug to arrive, so again, heres a little sneeky-poo...


The rug is scheduled to arrive in a couple of days and I can't tell you how excited I am! 
I've been eyein' it since last summer and I finally caved and got it when rugsUSA was having a huge sale on all their rugs!

I wish I could say the bathroom will be done by this weekend, but I doubt it's going to happen since we leave for 3 days, on Thursday. I WILL have the living room complete!

So excited to share it with you! I love when a space comes together unexpectedly!



xo, Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, I'm listening...