Thursday, February 25, 2016

Spring is almost here.


You guys, it has literally been sunshine, rainbows and unicorns around here- All of this sunshine we've had this past week is beyond glorious! 

I wish I had some pretty pictures of the house or something, but when you live in Oregon and it's been dry for almost a week, in February, you take advantage!

Today in the evening, Isabelle asked if she and I could have tea out on the front lawn. 
The grass was still a bit damp, but how can you say no- She was so excited to set it all up!


 So while the boys rode their bikes, I enjoyed tea and admired all of the blooming flowers.


Hubby has planted an array of Hyacinth and they are absolutely beautiful and smell AMAZING!!!


Also, this fun little tree- I wish I knew what it was called. I thought it was a curly willow, but I'm thinking not. Either way, I love the little hangy things it grows in the Spring!


I could just keep writing about flowers and Spring and how much I love it all, but you've already heard it before, so I'll spare you. But beware- Once everything is in full bloom around here, that's all you'll see on the blog- FLOWERS. And lots of them.

Now, tomorrow's Friday- So- Happy weekend!!!


xo, Vera


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, I'm listening...