Saturday, February 6, 2016

Spring tablescape.


I've mentioned it before, but Spring is my favorite season- blooming trees, new life! A new hope, another chance. 

A couple of years ago, I put together one of my favorite tablescapes, using things I already had on hand and pink Camellias from a friend.


I'm a firm believer in using things you already have, or repurposing something, not intended for it's main purpose. 


When I purchase anything for the house, as much as I love color, I ALWAYS stick with neutrals and the biggest reason is, it can be used year round, for any occasion or season.


I absolutely love the bright pink flowers against the mercury glass vase!


I re-used these empty spice bottles as tiny vases, too!


I had some extra fabric on hand, so I made some napkins and then used green gingham ribbon as a fun touch against the gray/white striped napkin. 



 I spent $0 on this entire table, all it took was some time and creativity! 


I mean, how pretty would this be for an all girls brunch?!


I do wish I would have had a table cloth to cover the table, but the dark wood was a great back drop for all the whites/grays.


I've been itching to do another fun tablescape, for Valentines day. I'll see if I can muster up the energy and get my creative juices flowing, in time for the big day!
I'm a sap for Valentines day, I don't know why, I just am. So anything to make it that much more special!

Anyone doing anything super special for V-day?? I'd love to know about it!


xo, Vera




1 comment:

Go ahead, I'm listening...