Saturday, February 20, 2016

Weekend.


Today was one of those days, where you left all the chores and everything else behind and headed outside. 

It had been raining for the last 3 days, so when we woke up to sunshine and dry weather, I knew we needed to take advantage of it.

Since Gabe {the oldest} was at a church camp and hubby was working, I decided to take the kids to the park. I needed the fresh air as much as they needed to get some energy out.


They got to play on the playground and I got to snap some pictures of the first signs of Spring.


 The Camellia's had just started to bloom and my gosh, they are just stunning!!!


They had about 4 different kinds and I just wanted to dig the bushes up and take them home with me!!!

This striped pink one was my favorite.


This girl. She is a girl after momma's own heart. She loves flowers just as much as I do and her future job is to be a floral assistant.


Even the boys smiled for some pictures!


We took a walk around the historical neighborhood and took pictures of pretty houses, too.


Those shutters slay me!


And overgrown porches…


And more flowers, sigh.


 And this darling, mint colored house. #allthehearteyes


or how about these Hellebores?!


 After I exhausted the kids as much as I could, we headed for dessert- Cookies, brownies and cake for this mama. And more flowers, of course.


 Now, those chores that were put aside are now waiting…

Enjoy your weekend!!!


xo, Vera


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, I'm listening...