Thursday, March 17, 2016

St. Patricks Day.


I'm not Irish by any means, but I kinda love St. Patricks day. 

I'm a nerd, in the way that I love to dress up for whatever the holiday or occasion, which means all the kids and I wore green today.
But today is also special, because it was the day hubby proposed to me- 15yrs ago!!!
I still can't believe it's gone by so fast. And my golly, I still have all the heart eyes for that man.

We don't have anything special planned for tonight, but on the way home from running errands, I spotted some gorgeous Hellebores, so I pulled over and foraged some, and as soon as I got home, I grabbed the camera and let them shine. 


I put them in a gold polka dot vase {that's actually a drinking glass} and they're sitting on the coffee table in the living room.


Little things like this totally brighten my day.


Just look at the pretty colors!


This is my first time picking these beauties, cause there just aren't many places around where I live, where these grow, so I was extra excited.

I love this moody shot, with all the light coming from our bay window, behind.


But then the bright colors, once you switch angles. 


I could share a million more pictures, but I will contain myself. 


I hope you get to celebrate today- whether your having corned beef or just picking flowers on the side of the road.

Happy St. Patricks day, friends!!!


xo, Vera











No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, I'm listening...