Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Peony garden.


It's that time of year again- Peony season. Most definitely one of my favorite times of year.

Last week was rough and I really needed a day out of the house, so after dropping the kids off at school, I headed straight to the peony garden. 


The weather was absolutely perfect and although only about half were blooming, it was enough to get my fill.
I can't say it was Charlie's favorite place ever, but he managed to enjoy himself, too.


Every time I go, I just wanna stay all day, but I think the ladies that work there would think I'm weird. Or maybe not. 
I mean, how do you not wanna be amongst these insane beauties!!!


I don't like to play favorites, but those pastels and the Coral charm definitely stole the show. And that pooch- how dapper is he!


Also, this pretty yellow one, that was as big as my head!!!


 Normally I would go home with at least 2 bouquets of those stunners, but I've got 14 bushes at home that are full of buds. #eeeeeek


The garden is only open for a month, so I'm thinking I'll take another trip either this week or next for sure. I always like to go by myself and then with a friend.
Although, all those pictures of me, Charlie took with the big camera! I trained them well, haha!

Have you yourself any peony bushes?? Oh, I hope you do. I'm positive they'll put a smile on your face every time you walk out the door. 



xo, Vera




No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, I'm listening...