Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Charlie's 5th birthday.



When all four kids have birthdays back to back, #4 kind of gets forgotten and doesn't have a party- but this year I vowed to change that. 

I didn't do anything super special, but instead wanted Charlie to feel special. He did, after all, turn 5 and will start school in the Fall, which is a big deal around here!


 I grabbed some balloons, baked a cake out of the box, used left over decorations from brothers party and called it good.


 He didn't mind one bit. 



We had a full house of cousins and I loved seeing how excited he was everyone was there for him.


 I can't believe I only have this summer left with him and then ALL of the kids will be in school. *sigh*

But I'll definitely have more time to plan those birthday parties, ha!


Cheers to another year, little buddy.



xo, Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, I'm listening...