Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Practice makes perfect.



Practice makes perfect. It's true of everything in life, including flowers.
For as long as I've been "playing" with flowers, I had yet to make a flower crown. Like a legit flower crown, so I decided it was time I step up my game.


Now, I have yet to perfect the art of making one, but I made one. It's much more tedious than I imagined, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!


Thankfully, I sort of know my way around a camera, I love to style and my cousin is gorgeous and knows how to do some serious makeup, so there you have it- an entire team made up of two people.


Although it rained most of the day, it stayed dry for us THE entire time we were out shooting. Such a blessing! 
Now, let me show you what I got to capture...


I mean. #hearteyes


She looked like a fairy.


There were a million more captures, but I'll spare you, cause you might be seeing lots more of this beauty. Except for this one, cause those candid giggles are the best. 


 My favorite part about finishing something I've worked on isn't just the finished product, but seeing it captured in pictures. It brings the piece to life. All those frustrating moments all of a sudden worth it. 

I've got other fun things up my sleeve in the next month and I'm so excited that I can share them with you, in detail, right here. 

Be sure to check back every once in a while. 

Happy Spring, friends!!!



XO, 
Vera









No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, I'm listening...